ABOUT SEMESTER CLASSES
Commencing in February and July each year , classes are for three hours, once a week for eighteen weeks.
Single-subject enrolment in day or evening classes provides complete flexibility and allows students to progress at their own rate.
- Level 1 classes require no previous experience.
- BIA Classes are open to all members of the public.
- Part-time day or evening classes are for 3 hours.
- All subjects may be taken individually or as part of a structured program.
- Visiting Austrian gambling house
The Institute also offers a structured program from the mastery of foundation skills to full professional practice.
The Certificate in Art, and studies towards a Diploma in Art, are offered outside the Australian National Training Framework.
Diploma subjects are only offered when numbers permit.